Selling some things... need price opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm pulling off my factory brush guard and the rear a/c and I'm not sure what to ask! Any thoughts?

Thanks

Justin

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin, if you can decribe the brush guard, or upload a picture, I can tell you what I paid for mine - understanding that I bought mine directly from the dealer.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Just a genuine standard brush guard.

1081035157.jpg

C

campbell

I paid over $600 from the dealer and I installed it myself. I found some used ones anywhere from $250 to $450, depending on condition.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
I have seen them as low as 230.00 on Ebay .. I am giving mine away (but it has some damage--ok I ran into a tree on accident/then we hit the gate).
Melissa

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin (*sorry, i was sleepy when i wrote it*) - keep brush guard. Hint - Kyle (Rover Solution) made his bumpers from composition of bumper and that very guard :)

Last edited:

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brush guard was a little over $800 installed. It is quite a bit different than yours. Also, it looks like you have Hella lamps mounted. Would they be sold with it as well?

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoverChic said:
--ok I ran into a tree on accident/then we hit the gate).

You hit a tree!!!!???????!!!???!!??!
:eek:

Did you slide into it (an understandable off-roading mishap), or simply decide to plow into the bugger while driving down the road (not understandable, but quite funny)?
:rolleyes:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Long story .. Ha Ha !!! It was like BAM!! TREE!!! Off-Roading of course ..The gate is @ my condo where I live. The gate was not an accident.
Justin - Your Rover looks GREAT!! Mine is always dirty and covered in mud.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM