smartautowarranty.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dg417

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have never posted here before but have read and learned alot from this forum. My 05 LR3 with 38K miles has about 2 months left on the manufacture warranty. I am shopping around for an extended warranty. I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with smartautowarranty.com a CarChex company. They quoted me $3219 for 36mo/75K miles OEM warranty. which covers all vehicle parts except the items on the exclusion list.

I am curious if anyone has experience with this company or if there is another company they recommend. I read another thread on this in which many of you recommended Ford ESP, however my car is older than 36 months and more the 36k miles.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford ESP can be purchased until the factory warranty is over, which is 4 year/50K... the 3 year/36K limit doesn't apply to LR3.

dg417

Reaction score
thats interesting...I put my info on their website and got back the message that it is not offered for vehicles older than 36months. I will try calling them tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72