Snorkel ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Matt_Grim2

I have noticed from the LR website that the G4 accesories are availible now and i am looking to buy the Snorkel but I have read alot of pepole waiting for the Safari Snorkel model ? does anyone have any information on the Snorkels ?

P

PCH

Matt_Grim2 said:
I have noticed from the LR website that the G4 accesories are availible now and i am looking to buy the Snorkel but I have read alot of pepole waiting for the Safari Snorkel model ? does anyone have any information on the Snorkels ?

Safari 4x4 expects to have the D3 snorkel ready in this month. It is for the TDV6, not sure about the V8 petrol .

Chris

M

Matt_Grim2

PCH said:
Safari 4x4 expects to have the D3 snorkel ready in this month. It is for the TDV6, not sure about the V8 petrol .

Chris

Thanks, I am going to wait till that is out before i make the choice between the LR one or the Safari Snorkel, I don't see how it would differ between the TDV6 & the V8...

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt has a point, the part #'s for the air inlet duct, and elbow are the same for all three engine variants. The Land Rover snorkel part# does not differentiate engines either. I'd have to venture that they are interchangeable...

P

PCH

davez26 said:
Matt has a point, the part #'s for the air inlet duct, and elbow are the same for all three engine variants. The Land Rover snorkel part# does not differentiate engines either. I'd have to venture that they are interchangeable...

I don't know how they are different but the Marketing Manager at Safari 4x4 stated that it was for the Diesel.

Quote from Safari 4x4 "The snorkel is being developed at the moment for the diesel model."

You know how the Marketing guys and Engineers don't always communicate very well

We'll see once it is out.

Chris

M

Matt_Grim2

PCH said:
I don't know how they are different but the Marketing Manager at Safari 4x4 stated that it was for the Diesel.

Quote from Safari 4x4 "The snorkel is being developed at the moment for the diesel model."

You know how the Marketing guys and Engineers don't always communicate very well

We'll see once it is out.

Chris

Chris,

Could you give me the e-mail & web address so i could research this and contact them...

Thanks,
MATt

M

Matt_Grim2

I think it looks alright but i wish there was one like the mantec one for Disco 2's... Not as much plastic...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635