Snowflake symbol in center display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That it's really getting cold outside... 39F outside temp (or lower) should trigger the symbol, to warn you of potential icing on the road. Time to fire up those bun warmers and heated steering wheel.

Last edited:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt response!

There was frost all over my lawn and I could feel the cold without the warning light, since it was 34F when I got out for a workout at 6AM (from our warm home which is at 68) :frown:

Inside the car it was warm and cuddly with heated seats and steering wheel :proud:

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even in Florida i enjoy my heated seats and steering wheel......

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt response!

There was frost all over my lawn and I could feel the cold without the warning light, since it was 34F when I got out for a workout at 6AM (from our warm home which is at 68) :frown:

Inside the car it was warm and cuddly with heated seats and steering wheel :proud:
Hahaha! :) Get used to that snowflake symbol in CT. It's a bit colder than Panama! HAHA!

How are you enjoying CT? I am in MA for 2.5 starting on the 16 December - look forward to heading down and meeting you.

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CT is great! We are really enjoying it with the kids. We're only an hour drive from Manhattan which is were everyone visiting wants to go and nice for museums and stuff to do. The first month we were here we drove into the city every other weekend but now it's been a while since we've been there. We have found all the fun stuff to do around CT.

Yesterday I went riding (dirt bike) at Pachaug Forest and it was amazing. I went a couple of times to Thomaston Dam, which was great, but they are now closed for dirt bikes until May. After the motorcycle ride I took the kids horseback riding in Monroe.

Now we're looking forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving and the snow (we'll go to Chicago to visit some friends for TG). I don't ever wanna move again :biggrin:

I'm taking 3 weeks off from work starting December 23rd and am going nowhere (receiving family at home) so we will surely meet when you're around.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would give up the heated seats before the heated steering wheel. I have had that in my last several vehicles and love it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM