SRS Air-bags Warning Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepherd

Reaction score
Hello there
I have a Series 1 1996 Discovery

Can someone help please, I did some work under steering wheel so I removed steering wheel air-bag unit. All fixed and back together, how do you reset the warning light ??????

Shepherd

jonah13

Reaction score
U have to go it reset it..after 10 years u have to replace a module.

Pikulone

Reaction score
I had the same replacement. I did not have a light problem. I don't recall but I may have used my code reader and turned off the light that way. I know I did not have to go to anyone. I replaced the "clock spring" mechanism to solve the original problem.

Pikulone

Reaction score
SRS Code

There was no need to have a special code reader when I corrected my SRS code problem. I have already said I needed to replace the so-called clock spring in the steering assembly. When I did that I solved the problem. I may have used my ordinary code reader but do not recall. There is some skill needed to reset the clock spring if it is out of the required sequence. I think I learned that from an on-line Internet source.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99