Starting issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1angel1

Reaction score
My 2000 Disco II has a starting issue. I pulled her to a spot at my apartment complex to work on the SLAP system. Well to disconnect the air compressor and swap with another. I disconnected the old one, it started to rain so I figure I'll drive to another spot to work on her under cover. Well to my surprise she wouldnt start. The lights are on for start up, but no crank or anything. Would the issue be that the truck not starting because the Air compressor to the slap is disconnected??

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a very good possibility, the system may think it is having a major failure.

1angel1

Reaction score
figures. I wont have time to put her back together til thurs. I'll let you know if that was the issue.

1angel1

Reaction score
put it back together still not starting. Does mean battery is discharged?? And can it discharge that quickly??

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You may also need to lock and unlock the drivers door with the key 4 times to make sure the alarm hasn't put itself in lock down.

1angel1

Reaction score
I am getting the battery charged to day and will put it in this evening. Hopefully this is where my problems lies. Per advanced auto when tested the battery did have a low charge.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4