Steering Wheel Noise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just surprised from your answer, to be honest with you I don't know what's wrong with my car , even the dealer personal couldn't figure it out and they had to contact land rover for that , they claim that they fix it but they didn't, and the whole column was replaced again and since then , it's not the same car , it drifts to the left all the time and the wheel isn't 100% straight , it was grinding noise you can hear it in a low speed or in stop and go traffic , same noise was coming from the brake pedal at the same time , and I don't know how it effected the air suspension and they lost calibration , I'm talking about 10 month old that been in service 10 times , I was searching to see if somebody had the same problem , because its started with minor noise 1st when I got it and I ignored it .

Depending on what state you live, I would lemon this one. If you are in California, this would qualify. Have you explored that?

The 45-days of service is 15-days over the 30-days that qualifies lemon... and if the same repair has taken 7-attempts, that's qualification as well. If you're LR4 is less than 1.5-years from purchase - you're good to go lemon in California.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM