Suspension lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My suspension has Developed a slight lean to the left side after leaving the car for 30 min. Now I could be paranoid and just be crazy but I am really stumped on why it’s happening. I just had the front shocks replaced less then 3k ago and the compressor less then 10k ago. The back suspension doesn’t leak on any of the suspension heights including extended mode so I know leaks or a weak compressor couldn’t be the cause of it. The lean could be because of the slant of the drive way and the suspension just reliving pressure to cope with that but I am not sure. Any suggestions of what it is. I’ll include photos of what the front suspension hight looks like, using my fist for reference of hight, after an hour of sitting on normal hight. Let me know what you guys think it is.

18D7000C-84F8-43C8-A813-5FE58362282A.jpeg

ABC3ABA0-F9AD-43D7-AB18-6A65EC3ADCD5.jpeg

Dwelce

Reaction score
My LR3 had a slight lean to the passenger side and it needed a ride height calibration. Took it to my local independent LR shop and they performed this and now I'm nice and level.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the IID tool, you can calibrate the ride height yourself.

If you can find a level place to park overnight or longer, park there and pull the fuse for the EAS so that it can't adjust itself overnight, then see what it looks like by the morning.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99