Tail light pre cut tint film

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to "darken" the tail lights on my LR4. Does anyone knows of a precut tailight tint film that they will recommend? I have searched past threads and I can only find "spray painted" ones.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want to darken your taillights? I hope I do not find myself following you down the road some night.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want to darken your taillights? I hope I do not find myself following you down the road some night.

Actually I thought about the "safety" aspect, it's a gpd point. I got a sample of a light tint that a local place will install and it is legal in the state of WI as long as it reduces less than 15%. I am just looking for a pre cut that i can install myself instead of having one made to fit. But just in case, don't drive too close.

NickLR4

Reaction score
I want to "darken" the tail lights on my LR4. Does anyone knows of a precut tailight tint film that they will recommend? I have searched past threads and I can only find "spray painted" ones.

I agreed with you that the Taillights need a little tinted, because OEM looks like aftermarket ebay stuff.

dipan

Reaction score
I have some of the LaminX on the way already, front and back. Personally, I prefer the LR3 tails over the LR4's...

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some of the LaminX on the way already, front and back. Personally, I prefer the LR3 tails over the LR4's...

Just ordered the tail lights. I agree with you on the LR3 tail lights. The front lights don't bother me too much. It's the Studio 54 style tail lights on the LR4 that I just dont quite "love". My truck is white and I think that it will lood sharper with darker lens. I am going to see how the film last and stays in good shape before I order the precuts for my wife's black LR2.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished installing one side. I don't think anyone will be rear ending me because of the tint.

IMG_0376.jpg

Last edited:

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before and after.....

Attachments

• 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg