Transmission Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nearly three weeks after they tell you they have to order one from the UK, they report that it won't be in for at least another two weeks?? Sounds like Land Rover is all over this one. I would sleep easy. You are in good hands with this brand.

Why are you still trolling on this forum? Its been almost a year that you drop one bad comment after another and curse LR when you don't own one.

Do what makes you happy but seems like an awful waste of your time. But then who knows what you are like in person.

ThePecker

Reaction score
The brush bar is from the LR3. I had the dealer disable the front park assist. The lights and the running boards are from the Land Rover accessory catalog. We looked at the LR4 guard but it looked pretty weak. So far I have not been able to tell what brand the lights are, but they sure light the way. All installed by the dealer

the LR4 "guard" is weak...props to your dealer for the new car and brush guard. Surprised they put it on, perhaps a liability since airbags etc haven't been tested with it on the lr4, though similar to the lr3. Could be very wrong though - I'm no safety expert

lance562

Reaction score
Yes, the guard is out of the Land Rover accessory catalog, designed for the LR3.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know oif there were any mods made in order to install it on LR4?

lance562

Reaction score
There were some mods done to adapt the bar but I did not ask what they were. It was done at the Fort Worth dealer

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM