two winter tires for LR4!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who needs selection when you have the best?

NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA

I got mine from Tiresbyweb.com

279$ each includes shipping and tax

Very happy with them! Highly recommended.

I Live in the Sarnia-London Corridor in Ontario. If you watch the news you will see that there has been a state of emergency called and the Army is trying to rescue people who have been stranded on the 402 Highway since Monday.
The drifts are over 10 feet high.

The LR4 just takes it all in stride, with the best tires and traction control. I went out looking in on friends and relatives. Watched a Jeep with "All-Season" tires just trying to get going. He just sat there spinning his wheels.

So why complain about selection. Just by the best and enjoy.

LR4 with traction control and Nokian's is unstoppable. I could not be happier.

how would this tire fare for someone living in the southern us, Arkansas ? we get occasional ice and snow......sure is nice to have traction for these times of year, but not sure if a "winter tire" is really best for down here......

ByGuile

Reaction score
what tire for some snow and some road?

same as willw just got in the other thread

nokian Nokian WR G2 SUV

they get the snowflake rating (meaning they pass the test for snow tires) but they will still last in the less snowy/warmer months , where a true snow tire would go too soft and wear out too quickly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9