Voice Command CD Bug In HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mwroobel

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone with an HSE can confirm a bug I am having. With an MP3 CD with over 99 tracks, voice command refuses to accept track change to any track over 99.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;)

I've seen this too. I try it for you if the truck wasn't in the shop...

Drivers seat motor is bad
MPG is too low
Stall issue
loose seat screw
crappy prep/cleaning door sills sticky

All that said, LOVE this truck!

T

tzucc

and that's after 4 million miles of testing!!! I just wonder...

F

Freeflytim

I noticed today a piece of trim down low behind the front wheel and in front of the door that was sticking out... I looked at it and thought about it for a second... Nothing like a swift kick with a foot to fix!!!

tzucc said:
and that's after 4 million miles of testing!!! I just wonder...

Last edited by a moderator:

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is the same way. If I say 104, I get "27."

Frankly, I am just glad it plays MP3s!

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The MP3 implementation was a poor afterthought. No tag support is inexcusable. FYI: 99 is the maximum an Audio CD can have. Obviously they didn't even think about MP3 data discs when doing the voice control.

T

tzucc

I actually have pretty good results with the voice control. With anybody talking in the background though, forget it. My kids love to screw up my voice command for fun, to see what the lady puts into motion.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I like about the Voice is perhaps the ability to really flip around tracks. But for most things, actually touching the radio with my fingers is faster and more convenient. I also like saying "Navigation Go Home."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635