W T F is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says it also kills bacteria growth for extra horsepower gain.

Kills what?!?!?

macrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm getting one but I am hooking it up to my air suspension instead. I bet it gives me 2" more of lift!! :tongue:

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bacteria can grow in gas?! :confused:

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bacteria can't grow in gas. Next thing they will write that bacteria will grow in 90% alcohol and you need to do something about it.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like at the end: Not for sale in Oregon. Oregon must be the only state with tough laws against products that are complete scams, lol.

bscmich

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The instructions are hilarious:

We are the parts supplier, not mechanic. We can try our best to help with generic questions, but it is best to consult a professional turbocharger installer with specific questions.
There are no installation instructions included. The install is simple and most customers install it themselves in a weekend. If you cannot figure it out or feel uncomfortable with the installation, please have a professional assist.
Most of these parts are direct bolt-ons. Some are not.
The piping needs to be fitted up. Because of the bends and couplers included, it should be simple.
The T3 turbo flange needs to be welded to an adapter pipe or directly to the stock manifold.
To run this on a street car, the turbocharger down pipe will need to be connected to your existing exhaust. Expect to fabricate an adapter pipe or have an exhaust shop connect them.

Good stuff!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99