When A Rover Guy Has Too Many Beers with a Vector Artist...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You end up with a personal logo that encompasses your three happy things in life.

Rovers, Rock'n Roll, and firearms. If he had thought to include a beer reference, it would have been perfection, but I still sent home with some new magazines for his trouble.

I'm not sure I have ever seen my teenaged daughter's eyes roll quite so far back in their heads as when I slapped this on the LR4 last night.

Any other entertaining personalizations out there?

PLto3XL.jpg

For a little perspective.

XdQRV0w.jpg

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re the eyerolling: The lesson won't kick in until later, but what you've done here teaches them that it's ok to have a passion and not give a $#@%^ what other people think about it as long as you enjoy it yourself. Cool logo.
:beer:

john bolinger

Reaction score
I'd be all-in on getting one of those logos for my Rover. Have you ever made them available to other Rover owners? It just hits home with the perfect message …..

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will ask the guy.

I don't mind sharing at all, but I'm leery of putting someone else's work out into the public domain without permission.

Stay tuned.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the logo and your LR4 setup! My OCD would have a problem with it being 1mm off the glass to the left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VERY curious how you print these at home?

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the logo and your LR4 setup! My OCD would have a problem with it being 1mm off the glass to the left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VERY curious how you print these at home?

Mine did too. It has since been repositioned about 1.5mm to the right. LOL.

I had a local sign shop print me up a few. Although now that you say that, I wonder if my daughter could do them with her vinyl printer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72