Where to find nice LR4s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m_lars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other ideas on where to find LR4's for sale? Local dealership was near useless in helping find a used vehicle

Are you anywhere near Chicago? There seems to be a high concentration of rovers there. I’ve never looked for a 4, but when I bought my 2 and 3, that’s where I went when I lived in MN.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that a large percentage the 2013 LR4s are being bought up and exported.
This is a similar event that happened to the previous generation of RR and RRS. Because of the unique combination of features, the V8, and most of the "bugs" being worked out. The North American versions became highly sought after. Guys are buying them up at auction and from dealers and sending them elsewhere because the V8 was not a very common option.

I am in a similar boat with my next Land Rover (I am never getting rid of my LR4).
I want a RRS SCV8, Dynamic, with a third row, and rear climate package. While I wont argue the usefulness of the 3rd row in a RRS, it is a minimum request from my wife (we all know how that goes). I have not had much luck finding the color I want, with the features I want. But it will happen eventually. Took me about 8 months to get my current LR4, available locally.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - the 2013s are even vaporizing from the Chicagoland area too. Trust me, I bought mine there, well, fell backwards into it when searching randomly. 2010-12 and now 14/15 are flooding the market but the 13s are few and far between. Wouldn't surprise me if they're being auctioned off for export...or coveted as the last of the V8s

kcouls001

Reaction score
If you’re near Cleveland, I am going to be selling our 2013 LR4. It’s silver with black interior (with dvd package) and it’s a lux (without HD package). We are “upgrading” to a new RRS but it will be hard to see this one go. Let me know if you’re interested - I can send pictures

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you anywhere near Chicago? There seems to be a high concentration of rovers there. I’ve never looked for a 4, but when I bought my 2 and 3, that’s where I went when I lived in MN.
I'll look around Chicago. I have no problem driving the car from any state back to where I am.

A definite need is the HD package + a want is the surround sound camera system. I am being picky which is why I'm having trouble finding cars, but I think I'll just keep looking.

I found a white 2013 LR4 with everything I wanted, except the car was corporate owned (possible loaner vehicle) and the dealership went full scumbag so I won't be purchasing it from them unless they drop the price back to what they were originally asking for.

bblake12nd

Reaction score
If you’re near Cleveland, I am going to be selling our 2013 LR4. It’s silver with black interior (with dvd package) and it’s a lux (without HD package). We are “upgrading” to a new RRS but it will be hard to see this one go. Let me know if you’re interested - I can send pictures
I am interested, PM me about your truck.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my low-miles, LUX HD 2013 will do well on resale. Not planning on selling it at all, unless a few years down the road I get an offer I can't refuse.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72