Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icgreen

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good wiper for the winter in New England?

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Valeo from Tire Rack, The are pretty good, going to try the PIAA SI-Tech Silicone Flat Wiper Blade next

franklin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in RI-had the Bosch and they tore the first winter I had them on. I use the RainX ones now-they seem to be holding up better.

icgreen

Reaction score
Franklin. thanks, do you do any off road beach driving? Beside Race Point?

franklin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Franklin. thanks, do you do any off road beach driving? Beside Race Point?

Never been to Race Point/never had the opportunity to do beach driving. I wanted to look into places to go this summer though.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with the RainX ones as well. The Bosch ones are nice, but the RainX are a little cheaper and last longer/work better.

Greg O

Reaction score
Silblade

I bought these a little under two years ago for my 5 Series BMW and the LR3 and both sets are holding strong through two summers and two winters. One of which here in upstate NY and they still flawlessly clear my windshield when I wash it at -25 F. I had a problem with one of the clips when I first put it on and they sent me a brand new set free of charge. They only thing that I didn't get was a rear wiper, not sure if they have them now but they didn't have one that would fit.

http://www.silblade.com/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72