Wrecked 2005 LR3 HSE in Wisconsin yard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just thought I would say that I found an wreck yard in Wisconsin that has a 2005 LR3 HSE, silver in colour. www.diamondap.com 1800 236 7731 There is a picture of it as well - damage on the passenger side front, but the rear, driver side, and front are pretty good - also not much damage to interior other than air bags etc.

I ordered and received a couple of the 19" 6 spoke Sparkle Silver wheels off the vehicle - shipped via UPS to me in Edmonton Canada - only took about a week.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did they charge you for the rims?...if you don't mind me asking.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$US 200 each for "in good condition", and while not perfect, they were at least as good as the existing ones on my HSE. I was pleased. I note their web site shows two more rims at $135 each, but they are in lesser condition. They have three Michelin tyres as well for $US 235 each or $300, (was not clear). I also got a Good Year Wrangle HP, (same as currently on my LR3), with 7/32" tread depth for $US35.00 I now have in addition to the donut spare, what I would call a real spare that I can take along with me on longer trips.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM