2015 lr4 nas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, HD pack. Of the 6 they got in, all but one had it. Not sure why they'd order without, but that's just me. Price I see did nearly double in 2 years.

It's worth noting that, starting with MY2014s, a 2-speed transfer case (which had always been standard issue on any LR4 in years past) is only included with the Heavy Duty package, the reason why HD pack price is so much higher than MY2013s and earlier.

atlantaM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that is quite a bit different than when I was looking for mine. To find a HD package equipped one in the color combo I wanted, plus some other options equaled exactly one available in the US at the time. The shipping charge just hurt...it was in New Mexico...

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is sad that price of LR4 and all other cars increased in last few years. There is no inflation, right??!!:wink: 2010 LR4 came with roof rails and base price was around $48000.
Then when I bought my 2011 lr4 there were no roof rails for similar price.at least transfer case was standard and HDP was just $700 ( rear licker , full size spare ). So now base price is like 50,000 you have to pay for HDP with transfer case ($$$$) and you get V6 instead of V8.
Thank you land rover. Or maybe should I say thank you us gov. for printing empty money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM