Anybody from New Orleans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi , Guys

I have posted this question on another forum,but i will give it a shot here.
My boss has won a bid for renovation on one of the buildings in French Quarters and I have to come down there for a couple of months and supervise it.It is a long trip from NJ and I wont be going back home too often.Does ant of you know a good independent repair shop in Big Easy in case I need one?

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Football????, you call Football Soccer dont you?...... Football is played with a proper ball - a round one! (saying that I did stay up and watch the Superbowl last week!)

Good luck with the business trip, least you'll have a nice car to cruise in!

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well,first link really has nothing in NO,second just regular auto shops ,so maybe I wait for someone from that area to chime in for a reliable LR shop.My last visit in regular ,friend recommended,auto shop turned out to be a costly mistake ,even with a simple job such as rotors and brake pads change.There were EBC performance components and when I asked about adjusting a parking brake ,they said that I will be fine without and this is just regular LR talk to suck out more money from regular customer like me.I did not know any better at that time,so i felt a little embraced asking them all those questions about paying attention to details like this.That was before my first trip to New Orleans ,last year ,well... my EPB locked on the interstate 78 near Allentown ,in the snow storm,doing 60 mph and that cost me a day delay and 800 US dollars.Now I know better.

LR3GuyJoe

Reaction score
I just moved to nola about 4 months ago. As far as I know there isn't an independent LR shop, but I haven't looked around to hard. I had mine in for some warranty work at the local dealer and they are decent.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM