Bali Blue... Anyone Seen it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in a Bali Blue LR4 but there seem to be very little pictures online of it. The dealership has posted a bunch but they seem to be the best there are. Disco3 has some pictures of it in a gallery as well.

Anyone actually seen it in person? In different lighting conditions?

Is it simply metallic blue or is it blurple? My fear is of it being more purple.

Otherwise, if it is closer to Loire Blue, I would be fine with it.

Anyone?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a strong purple hue. The color varies in the sun. I find it beautiful I almost got a Range Rover Sport in that color.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a strong purple hue. The color varies in the sun. I find it beautiful I almost got a Range Rover Sport in that color.

That's somewhat I was afraid of. I have found some pictures of it in the sun where it looks mostly blue. Does seem that at certain angles it does look purple. Other half isn't too keen on it and I can't say it would be my first choice.....

Do you like it or Loire blue better?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's somewhat I was afraid of. I have found some pictures of it in the sun where it looks mostly blue. Does seem that at certain angles it does look purple. Other half isn't too keen on it and I can't say it would be my first choice.....

Do you like it or Loire blue better?

I like both but I'd prefer Bali blue on the sport and Loire on the LR4.

cazdazoz

Reaction score
Bali Blue Downunder

We love ours

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 120

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite colors for JLR products, beside the old Jaguar Pacific Blue.

nybulldog

Reaction score
It has a touch of purple, which really makes it something special. But its not a purple car. Would have loved to find one when I bought mine last week.

cazdazoz

Reaction score
Ive given it a clean... sadly .. as it is up for sale..

We unfortunately need to sell the car so I gave it a clean... color comes up a treat.

Attachments

• 01a.jpg
    01a.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99