Cargo Liner 2015 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM mats and yes they are pretty damn pricey. However, they are damn beefy and have a high rubber content (very grippy and thick).

I have them too and agree with this description. I use them year-round now and put the carpet mats into cold storage. In particular, the rear cargo mat is so heavy that it's a borderline PITA to take out because it seriously resists being rolled up. It probably doesn't have quite the same lip height as the WeatherTech but it has enough channels that anything but a huge spill should be easily contained.

Surfrider, have you or any others carved out the areas of the mat that let you access the tie-down points in the cargo area? I have held off on that so far but have been considering it.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have cut out the cut outs on the OEM mat. For the tie downs. I have a heavy duty and adjustable bungie cord nearly always connected to the rear-most tied down loops. This makes it easy to simply pull it up and over whatever I put in the cargo area. I don't use the net - it has always been far too small for what I put back there.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cut mine out as well with a simple utility knife. Those cut outs are much thinner and fairly easy to cut out. I keep my ARB compressor tied down all the time to prevent it flying in a collision or hard braking manouver. I also have the cargo net for other stuff.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other option for the rear is the loadspace protector. Its solid, does not roll up, but when its in place its bullet proof and has a large lip so even when I have spills or messy things back there, nothing gets into the seats or anywhere else. It does allow things to slide a little more easily than the rubber mat. (Might be a good thing for some items.) On mine you will usually find wood shavings, shell casings, screws/parts. Its easy to just pull it out (stays solid) and clean if up.

IMG_20130801_151955_zps5a33b8de.jpg

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the LR rubber cargo mat and just switched out to this,Land Rover LR3 & LR4 Custom-fit Cargo Liner Trunk Mat

The mat wouldn't fold up properly when the 3rd was required. This option provided the protection needed and gets out of the way.

It does require that you place Velcro along the edges which looks pretty ****** when the cover is removed. Other then that it seems to do the job well. I'll post up picture soon for those interested.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spill containment?

I have cut out the cut outs on the OEM mat. For the tie downs. I have a heavy duty and adjustable bungie cord nearly always connected to the rear-most tied down loops. This makes it easy to simply pull it up and over whatever I put in the cargo area. I don't use the net - it has always been far too small for what I put back there.

How high are the edges? (Obviously high enough to make rolling up difficult) Would this be the mat the dealer has as part of a so-called Protection Package #906 on a new 2015?

namenda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I use, Lloyd's Rubbertite. No lip or sides. About $60.00. Easily 'rollable' when I need the third row seats.

Attachments

• LLoyd.jpg
    LLoyd.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How high are the edges? (Obviously high enough to make rolling up difficult) Would this be the mat the dealer has as part of a so-called Protection Package #906 on a new 2015?

The mat some of us are talking about is not the same one shown in mbw's photo. His is similar to the high-lipped WeatherTech mats. (I'm envious of that mat, BTW)

The one I have is just like mbw's EXCEPT without the lip. Even without the lip it is tough to roll up simply because it is so thick and ********. :thrasher:

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, MBW's is pretty clearly the Loadspace Protector EBF 500010 or EBF 500080

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635