Colorado LR3 (or other Rover) Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HR_LR3

Reaction score
Im down in Highlands Ranch and would love to tag along on one of your rides.

I cant go on June 13-14 or 20-21, but the last weekend of June Im free. If anyone is up for a trail ride that weekend please let me know. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. I'll keep checking this tread as well.

John

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you all are up for a little more epic trip, Red Cone would be fun... We'll have to make sure everything is open that links up to it, but I believe most of the trails will be open by the 20th. We would start at the top of Kenosha Pass and end near Breck or Keystone depending upon which route we take.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to go... Someone should post this on my site... I think I have a few guys from CO on there! Definately let me know what the final plan is!!

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far it looks like we have 3 confirms (All in the general Boulder area). Any thoughts on the trail? I can't find any current conditions on Red Cone, though it would be cool. If we all coming from Boulder, it may be worth finding something a little closer...

Last edited:

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to make it about me.. but i've got a parte in boulder around 4.. so if i go, it'll need to be close and i'll have to get an early start

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about 8am in Boulder @ Brewing Market on Broadway and Baseline.

2610 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80305

I am thinking we could give Middle St. Vrain/Coney Flats a shot. I just checked the ranger district website and its open...

Water crossings should be great...

Everyone in???

xtremerovers

Reaction score
We are going on a trail outside Breckenridge, and anyone is welcome to join. We leave San Diego this Friday and will hit the trail on Tuesday the 23rd of June.

All interested parties should contact us for a meet point.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo