Disco-sabotage..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anthony, I can't see how posting your experiences with a particular dealer as defamation. I did see that you went back to the dealership. Did you talk with the service manager to get some kind of resolve? I take it that you didn't get any resolve, hence this thread. If you're still not satisfied with your delear, contact someone higher up.

Yeah, you can be sued for just about anything these days but I doubt that a delearship would take the time and money to sue an individual person for defamation. Oh, when that story gets out into the media, the dealer would be shooting themselves in the foot. Maybe Melissa could give you more insight for the technical aspect of it.

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Monty...It's not a dealership, it's a local business. If you have ever lived in a small community, you will understand the nature of my discretion. I have outlined a message on "misc." that might make this clearer?...Thanks for your input !!

markthecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the moderators can set up a place on web site with recommended techs and mechs by city or state.

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in agreement....go to "Polls" and post your flavor of the week!

M

montanablur

I think that would be a tremendoud resource for everyone...

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE: defamation, etc. (from an attorney) --

Just make sure you state facts, and not opinions. Truth is an absolute defense to a defamation suit in every state.

Andy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM