EAS blew up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your swaybar end link BREAK or just get loose? When mine up front broke, it was because my air shock on that side was done, and had stopped limiting travel of the control arms in that corner. After that, my EAS definitely threw a fit.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd check the ride height sensor and associated wiring before I'd worry about the compressor in that situation.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks ok to me, the EAS didn't drop, or there aren't any signs of damage anywhere.

The end link broke, the end just came right apart.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's one of the rear shocks....If the phenomenon follows suit with what happens in the front.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the air line with 6mm connectors. 2 minute repair job and extremely solid.

Replaced sway bar links, had to cut a bolt, it was a bit of a pain. Rides great now :)

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of connectors did you use? I bought some a while back from a fluid supply shop; now sure what's best to do the job. Any info here would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks about the same as what I bought! Different brand and such, but same kind of coupler that is a press-on fitting.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always known them as John Guest fittings.

Easycool

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a diagram of the hoses in the rear? My 07RR HSE settles to the bump stops overnight. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99