Engine Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vacwm

Reaction score
bcaese, I live in Ottawa.... so we are not too far from each other :) I am looking to buy my first rover this week. LR3 HSE 2006. any tips? how do you like yours?
if you do not mind me asking, what does it cost you for oil change?

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the truck!!, I had a older version Range Rover before, once you go Land Rover, you get bit with the curse.

Haven't done one yet, however it's at the dealer right for maintenance, top fluids, all the good stuff. I am still under warranty so its all free!

I dont have Navi and OEM fogs lights, I miss those features:hmpf: However I am installing some in the same place so it will look like the OEM ones.
For the Navi just whent with a Garmin GPS, too scared to take apart the dash and mess with the electrical cause the electrical on these things are crazy! I installed a after maket stereo in older Range Rover and it has a mind of its own:eek:

Anyone know how to take of the dash safely?? I may want to run the GPS power cord behind it to make it look wireless

How much clicks on it? if under 80K it would be under warranty or under 4 years of the date put into service. After that everyhting is out of your own pocket, unless you buy an extended warrranty. The Stealership can get very pricy:mad: I learned from my Range Rover. i am considering an extended warranty once mine is done.

If there is anyone who puchased an extended warranty, can you let me know the prices?

Otherwise great vehicle you will enjoy:biggrin:

vacwm

Reaction score
thanks for the reply man. really helps. i am glad that you are enjoying it. the one i am looking at has the navi and fog lights etc... it has 59,000km so as you recommend it is still under warranty. i will for sure buy the extended warranty... not sure if i will buy it from the dealership, but maybe from Ensurall or another company...
if anyone has used any insurer at all, please let us know. i am looking.

well we will see, the wife and i are discussing this purchase tonight and making a final decision.

great to get all the great feedback.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge