First Impressions (Going from MY13 LR4/NAV8 to MY16 LR4/SCV6)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A new Lux w/o two-speed case and a '13 HSE with two-speed transfer case and very low miles. The '13 color is unpopular red so it has been on the lot for a long time- something close to two years, I think, and that scares me a bit.

Unpopular red? I love the color of our Firenze Red LR4. We live in a small town with a drive-on beach and the dealer said there are over 70 LR4's in our town, and 30 are white. Just 2 red ones so far, and I'm glad it's different from all the others. After owning many black Audis, the red is so easy to maintain and looks good, clean or dirty.

R Hermann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't say < I > don't like it. :)
It is actually high on my list and when I do a search I select every color except black and white, sometimes omitting silver too.

I'm glad to know it looks good dirty as the dirt roads and Winter make for many months of dirty cars.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you do like it, although it is true fire truck red which certainly stands out in a crowd. We had to order it to get a black interior, as the one on the lot had a beige interior. Beige gets too dirty too fast with kids and a dog.
Ours also has a V-1 and laser jammer installed as police seem to notice it too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72