High mileage "new" LR4 - what's a good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with CMGRover. 700 miles is significant when you consider how people drive cars during test drives and during loaners. Once the car goes off the lot it's used, and there is a big initial drop. Look how residuals drop on leases for longer terms.Invoice on an LR4 Lux is 54,000 and some have gotten deals 1,000 above, so a demo has to be lower.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with CMGRover. 700 miles is significant when you consider how people drive cars during test drives and during loaners. Once the car goes off the lot it's used, and there is a big initial drop. Look how residuals drop on leases for longer terms.Invoice on an LR4 Lux is 54,000 and some have gotten deals 1,000 above, so a demo has to be lower.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with CMGRover, 700 miles is significant when you consider how people drive cars during test drives and during loaners. Once the car goes off the lot it's used, and there is a big initial drop. Look how quickly residuals drop on leases for shorter terms. Invoice on a LR4 Lux is 54,000 and some have gotten deals $1,000 above, so a demo has to be lower.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave them an offer of $53k, and they came back with their "final offer" of $56,900. Didn't seem like a good deal to me for a demo. At this point, I'll probably order a 2011 -- call all of the local dealers and see who would give me the best deal to order one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635