Landmark Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdbolt2

Reaction score
hi,

I'm new to the forum but had a question I wondered if you guys could help with. I want to buy an LR4 before they go away but am very enamoured with the Landmark edition, specifically the rims that come on the 2016 version. It's proving very difficult to find any left in the color combo I want. However, all the other features that come with it are not super important to me. I wondered if it was possible to buy a base HSE and just add the Landmark rims later? If this is possible, where would you suggest I get them? And does this seem like a good idea or is it not worth it? Would the car look basically identical to the landmark from the outside?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely a dealer is the only option and they will be very expensive. You might get lucky on ebay or something once you figure out the part number.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 2016 Landmark 20" wheels and tires that I took off after only 2000 miles that I'm looking to sell.

Kj71109

Reaction score
I think you will be able to find the wheels no problem, as posted above. The landmark also has small badges on the exterior stating it's a landmark edition. We test drove a 16 HSE and then a landmark. I don't know if it was in our head or what, but the landmark just felt more comfortable and more special. Hopefully you can find what your looking for, we drove 600 miles to get the color combo we want. We used all the online car searches, as well as looked on dealers websites one by one till we found the one we wanted.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will be able to find the wheels no problem, as posted above. The landmark also has small badges on the exterior stating it's a landmark edition. We test drove a 16 HSE and then a landmark. I don't know if it was in our head or what, but the landmark just felt more comfortable and more special. Hopefully you can find what your looking for, we drove 600 miles to get the color combo we want. We used all the online car searches, as well as looked on dealers websites one by one till we found the one we wanted.

Definitely in your head :)

They are great vehicle though.
I had the opportunity to watch 10 or some come off the line back in May. What a great experience, seeing all the different combinations destined for countries all over the world.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM