LR3 Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex1orr

Reaction score
I am wanting to put an aftermarket suspension lift on my 2005 lr3?????i cant find a company who produces one??? any ideas?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, such a thing does not exist for an air suspended LR3. There are some spring sets for coilover based LR3's (such as mine), including King, Peddars, and OME, but none of them replace the airbags, nor should they. The articulation and ride quality of the air shocks is superior.

However, you can fiddle with your level sensors and get and inch or two more lift, permanently, if you wish.
http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread.php?t=5192

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the sensor arm modification I gain 2" in all settings. Works well. I CAN MAKE YOU A SET. They are an easy swap I dont even have to take off the tires and can do it in 15 min or less.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if an aftermarket height sensor exists??

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some local indy LR shops have figured out the calibration numbers and are starting to modify suspension height via software (IDS). Here in L.A. for example, West Coast Rovers will raise - or lower - your LR3/RRS to whatever height you want for a couple of hours of labor charge. The calibration carries through the entire range of height modes.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drz, I sent you a PM on this topic. Thanks in advance.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else is running this? The sensor arm mod. I went with 12mm 2.5" of lift
what are you guys running. I have thought of trying 13 or 14mm to get 3" of lift.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some local indy LR shops have figured out the calibration numbers and are starting to modify suspension height via software (IDS). Here in L.A. for example, West Coast Rovers will raise - or lower - your LR3/RRS to whatever height you want for a couple of hours of labor charge. The calibration carries through the entire range of height modes.

Can they go more than the 1" or so that I've heard about? Is it then fixed at that height? Or does the air suspension levels (access, normal, off road) still apply?

-Rich

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took only 10mm off all around i never did like a before and after measurement but its nice and best of all (if you do it yourself) FREE!

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there with the Sensor swap still use thier truck for towing? Any side effects to be aware of? Thx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM