My LR3 Just before the suspension failure!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is of my own design!!! Couldn't get anything that I liked and wasn't willing to spend the money for a kaymar considering that I didn't like the design.

How much for another one? :smile:

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not set-up to mass produce them and the amount of money I would need to see on one to make it worth my time is going to be pretty high. Dollar wise think Rover Specialty sliders in comparison to most other rock sliders....The Rig was also slightly modified in order for those lines to be followed.

Trynian

Reaction score
I'm not set-up to mass produce them and the amount of money I would need to see on one to make it worth my time is going to be pretty high. Dollar wise think Rover Specialty sliders in comparison to most other rock sliders....The Rig was also slightly modified in order for those lines to be followed.

I remember when you started that bumper. I have to say you did do a nice job on it. Very clean job, I had to go back and look twice to notice it.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...As always there are some things I would do different if I were to do it again. Main thing for know would be to mount the spare 1-2" higher then I did but I haven't hit anything yet with it...

MarsRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, i just got buyin from the Mrs. for a rear tire holder . . . think there might be enough of us that want what you got . . . might make it worthwhile for mass production!!!

:beer:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink