New Lr4!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbysiu23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..well I just do not know.. sportier more luxurious LR3... that is when the the RR Sport was created????? just do not get it...

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new center console and dashboard display. But the exterior changes not so much.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez; seems kind of early for a name change already...

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im liking the dash set up.. but if I had to pick something to not like, it would be the grill.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like the tail lights. Looks too after market. Oh, and is it me or the front bumper looks like it is pre-cut to accept an off road winch? If so, then I like it! :)

Last edited:

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the bigger brakes. we have a hard enuf time with the 18" rims for off road.
I like the head lights and styling upgrades.

Last edited:

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cupholders

What is wrong with LR engineers? Maybe I take this to seriously, but why are the cupholders in line with your hips? It makes much more sense to take your hand off the wheel, and direct it down 16 inches straight down to your beverage, rather than off the wheel, down and back, 'did I get it, I bettter take my eyes off the road and look almost behind me to real quick' instead of a quick sweep off the road and down. You don't use Terrain response all the time, so why should it be in a more visually availble position?

Maybe I am a ranter, or I just have issues, but why, why , why?

Anyway, otherwise it looks pretty swell.

Thanks for letting me voice.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9