Non-LR4 Land Rover OEM wheel options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_4181.jpg
    IMG_4181.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 111

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG BODY. That's what I say to myself every time I see a FFRR out there.

Thanks for the input everyone. Looks like I have plenty of options.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What on earth makes that truck worth $25k over MSRP!?

It says "fully custom", yet all it shows is some wheels / tires, black pack grille and vents, and a black alcantara headliner.

I put Compos and tires on my truck for a few grand, bought my authentic LR parts black grille and vents off ebay for a few hundred. How much can a headliner cost??

Wishful thinking on that truck!

Edit: Further reading on the 20 inch "Giovanna Wheels", they come up as pretty damn cheap at $275 each. not sure how much I would trust the weight limits of the LR4 on those things.

Last edited:

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What on earth makes that truck worth $25k over MSRP!?

It says "fully custom", yet all it shows is some wheels / tires, black pack grille and vents, and a black alcantara headliner.

I put Compos and tires on my truck for a few grand, bought my authentic LR parts black grille and vents off ebay for a few hundred. How much can a headliner cost??

Wishful thinking on that truck!

Edit: Further reading on the 20 inch "Giovanna Wheels", they come up as pretty damn cheap at $275 each. not sure how much I would trust the weight limits of the LR4 on those things.

Yeah, the Fully Custom claim is pretty laughable...and the price is even funnier....but I thought the wheel, tire combo looked good if nothing else. I know NOTHING about those wheels.

jdillon

Reaction score
New to the forums but seeing a lot of good info on wheels and tires I wish I had seen last summer when I was struggling with this decision...

Not willing to go to an 18" wheel yet myself I found these Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 255/55R19 last summer and I have to say I have really enjoyed them. Very little difference in road noise over stock (I was expecting huge) smooth ride and great in mud, rock and snow here in CO. They fit the exact same footprint of stock so I get no rubbing on the inside at all.

I dig the aggressive look of these tires as well but some may find it a bit too much...

Justin

Attachments

• IMG_3073.jpg
    IMG_3073.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3105.jpg
    IMG_3105.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads