Off roading upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TLT: Let me know how you did the front and rear hitch changes. I have a Ramsey 8000# winch that while not the recommended WARN 9000 or 9500 is certainly a lot cheaper and an option for assisting the few times I might some winch help. And then I can move it from front to back or leave it at home when not going somewhere I would need it.
Thanks for the help.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Duchess! The LR4 is my wife's car and DD so all of my mods have to be stealthy. It takes a little more work but in the end I think it looks slick. You basically have to pry off all the trim and run wires but it hides everything. Also, not an off road upgrade but I replaced the front passenger 12V port with a dual USB port as all my electronics charge with USB. Did it while installing the HAM radio.

I love having things tucked away.

I wonder if you'd have any advice as to where to put a 2nd LCD panel in the front of the D3. I'd like to patch in a small tablet/smartphone somewhere to play using as I can't stand having a truck full of cd's.

Also, that is one f'in SNAZZY antenna mount. Any details on that bad boy?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM