Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its Aruba. It is like avery nice sand color. Looks silver when it is overcast.

Lrover12

Reaction score
New to LR family

Hey LR family just picked up my first LR about a month ago and wanted to share a picture. Have lots of plans for it! Like everyone else here I'm sure. I painted the grill and side vents today and just got the rims powder coated the other day, absolutely loving the all black look.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama4door

I think it's Galway Green;)

Last edited:

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rescuing my wife from her stuck Subie a few weeks ago. Denver got walloped by a few feet of snow last month. With the Wrangler Duratracs, the LR4 cruised through it like a tank.

IMG_2751_zpspvbdcrem.jpg

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great shot, that storm was crazy. Our LR4 and 3 did very well as usual (Silent Armors on the 3 and Nokian WRG3 on the 4).

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Lrover12!

For you folks driving in the snow, do you ever use chains?

When I bought, I had to sign an agreement that I wouldn't put chains on the vehicle. I don't plan to abide by that, but I'm curious if folks think they're useful or needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM