Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elinders

Reaction score
And remember everyone: it's a crescendo...a crescendo of momentum.

Keep that in mind and you will be fine.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops. But we need to winch out the LR4.

F��k momentum , the driver said off camera LOLOL

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
I ordered my 2016.5 a few months ago and it arrived about two weeks early. It turned out even better than I could've imagined. Montalcino Red, and in the HSE Silver trim. Land Rover could've done some kind of Silver Edition badging but didn't. Oh well.

I was overall very pleased with the whole experience. Since it came in early I wasn't really ready to go pick it up and with work and obligations wouldn't have made it out at all that night. Rather than be deterred by my schedule the salesman collected the necessary contract information via phone and prepared the vehicle and documents and delivered the LR4 at my home at almost 10:30 that evening. (How's that for customer service?)

So far it has been a absolutely wonderful vehicle. With the Silver Edition cost savings I picked up every single option. I absolutely love the Montalcino Red and that was the sole deterrent in ordering the Landmark Edition as it was not available on the HSE Lux Landmark trim.

Black leather interior with the walnut trim. Rear seat entertainment, HD & tow packages, Climate Comfort, Adaptive Cruise Control, XM-Sirus, InControll Apps (which seems only moderately worth the money), Vision Assist, and the heated/walnut trim steering wheel.

I simply couldn't be more pleased. If you're in the Southern California area I can recommend you to a fine dealership should you find yourself in the market.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM