Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of action videos from the weekend at Gold Mountain, a popular off-road trail in Big Bear (SoCal). We had our club's annual get-together (Rover Rendezvous) and had a fantastic time under picture perfect weather... But Gold Mountain was in horrible shape, broken up and real tough compared to the way I remember it a few years back. It took us all day to finish it in one piece - which we did, eventually.

Mmm... Media not visible. Will fix and repost, sorry everyone (videos aren't mine.)

I heard it was lots of fun! Can't wait to see the videos. Hope all is well Umberto!

fishjump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my 4-week old (and 4k miles) in Utah last week!
IMG_1299.JPG

fishjump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

Now that i'm back in the Bay Area, I'm trying to not use it as much, and help balance out the mileage (but it's hard!).

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I did not know a club existed. This is my first LR, and have lots of questions.....

For sure! Check out this website:

http://www.norcalrovers.org/

It has lots of folks from all over the SF bay area. I have been a member for several years, though in July I moved my LR4 to MA. The club is full of folks who know LOTS about LR3/LR4s and do some great trips.

Send me a message for more information.

Regards, David

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umbertob - i was hoping to attend the RR16 and meet some local enthusiasts but it coincided with our Redwoods trip. Anyway, looks like you guys had some fun in big bear. I'll be up there this weekend so maybe i'll check out the trails.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM