Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Props for trying something outside the box. However, in my opinion, full black looks better.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote would be to go back to au naturel for the painted part and just spray the silver part black. I would have done that because I think it looks great. But I was worried about the hassle/difficulty of cleaning bugs off it in the summer.

Fernando

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to try the full black for now since I really just need to spray the inside/clean the outside a bit. May try to remove the outer part in spring to switch it up!

ClearwaterScott

Reaction score
Greetings, very happy to be an LR owner. Purchased a 2013 LR4 this week. Indus Silver, LUX and HD package. 20 inch tires -- a little surprising to find with HD. Included was the REC that I wasn't really looking for but what the heck.

Quick parking lot pic. Will get more/better as time and day light allows.

IMG_0025.JPG

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my experience a lot of the HD equipped LR4s have the LUX package as well which come with those 20" wheels.
Looks like your front tire is pretty bald. I have the Nitto Terra Grappler G2's and they are very quiet and very capable All Terrains. They also look pretty damn good in my opinion.

Congrats and enjoy! These are pretty great trucks, looking forward to my next LR4

ClearwaterScott

Reaction score
Thanks @jpjp. Interesting they pair the HD with less useful tires. Thus far I am really happy with the truck. The tires do look worn in the pic but they actually have less than a 1000 miles. The dealer put them on. If I had more time I would have had them put a on a different tire. I really like the tread on the Terra's you recommend.

Funny part is the truck does NOT look silver in person. Dealer actually checked codes and tried to see if it had been painted. But the tag says silver.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72