Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They ougrad1....Looks great! You might remember I did the same thing to my 2011 Nara Bronze LR4 and I loved it. I also blacked out the grill, side vents, and lettering. Nice job!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ougrad1, I wanted to do the same for my truck. How much does the powder coating cost if you don't mind me asking. Looks awesome!

I was able to use one of the local wheel repair companies that my dealer recommended called Wheels America. I was able to have the dealer manage the pickup and drop off since my LR4 was at the shop for oil change. total cost of powder coating was $300($75/tire) and I had my dealer remount and balance the tires for $30/tire. Total was around $420.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few pics from today... anybody else using a GoPro? The quality is just insane (for both photos and videos). Highly recommended. Looking forward to taking it out with me next time I hit the trails.

GOPR0126.jpg

GOPR0143.jpg

GOPR0089.jpg

Disco4Play

Reaction score
The transformation from a soccer mom rover to a man's rover began today! Just bought these Cooper Zeon LTZ's. Ordered a Voyager Rack (Best Rack out there), and Voyager ladder. Rock sliders next. Can't wait to go wheelin'!!!

2013-12-11 19.06.22.jpg

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The transformation from a soccer mom rover to a man's rover began today! Just bought these Cooper Zeon LTZ's. Ordered a Voyager Rack (Best Rack out there), and Voyager ladder. Rock sliders next. Can't wait to go wheelin'!!!
Awesome! All great choices to start the transformation. I had the Cooper Zeon LTZs and really liked them - a great tire!

Keep us posted. Thanks!

Disco4Play

Reaction score
Thanks to your advise (Finlayforprez) on the forum I went with the Coopers. Driven on them for several days and I'm totally satisfied. They look great and drive great. Thanks!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to your advise (Finlayforprez) on the forum I went with the Coopers. Driven on them for several days and I'm totally satisfied. They look great and drive great. Thanks!
You are very welcome! I really liked them as well, and I would have stuck with them if I didn't go with the 18" Compomotive wheels. As far as 19" tire options, they are great.

er1c

Reaction score

Did the Voyager rack and ladder arrive yet? If so, did you install them? Share some pics!

Disco4Play

Reaction score
Rack and Ladder arrived 4 days after Andy From Voyager shipped. Everything arrived in great shape. The ladder was very easy to install. I took my time and in 45 mins the ladder was on. I had my neighbor help with the rack. The hardest part of the rack install was removing those pain in the butt plastic press fit plugs. I had two break off at the head and they were a pain to remove. After you remove the plugs it's all down hill from there. Rack install went smooth. I'd say if you don't have issues with the plugs, it will take 30 minutes for the rack installation. I'll have pics of the rack as I received it from Voyager which ships through Estes Trucking and I'll have the finished photos uploaded in the morning. Overall I'm extremely pleased and very happy with Voyager. TOP QUALITY, PERIOD!!!

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Voyager Rock Slider with side step. I am overseas on a military base, so the only shipping option was USPS which somehow managed to lose 1 massive 65lb slider!! Passenger side arrived 3 weeks back and Voyager need to file a claim. *sigh*

Nothing is ever easy overseas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112