Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maiden Voyage

First, real off-pavement drive today with the new LR4. Dakan Road SW of Denver. Not a technical road. Just a "Green" or "Easy" in the "books". Dirt and a bit of rock and a bit of mud but nothing that challenging. That said, due to the many, large mounds they built across the road to prevent it from being washed out with snow melt there were lots of short climbs with some approach and break over angles that I would not have wanted to do in my MDX. We had a hoot. Raised it to off road mode and it drove like a dream. Previous vehicles would have been much more jarring as we went through sections of the road but not this one.

Again, I don't have any gnarly off road stuff to show. But here is a pic my wife shot of me and the LR4 looking east from one of the many pullouts. As you can see it was a nice day. This pullout was right next to a USGS benchmark that had an elevation of 8800+ feet.

DSC00184.jpg

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic picture!! I'd put that one on my desk or on the wall in my garage!

Glad to see the LR4 in it's natural environment.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still think that you couldn't have picked a better color for Colorado. Perfect.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9