suspension problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acsubie

Reaction score
ok guys need a little input..lately i have noticed that i feel some driving output thru my steering wheel while just cruising on regular road. The steering wheel is not very jerky but but i definitely still feel it, my LR3 had alignment about 3 months back and it never felt totally right to me, it does not pull hard but it definitely slightly tracks to the right side if i take my hands off the wheel for a few seconds(low speed). At first maybe i thought it was the tire on front right side(but they were fairly new(stock) and i figured the LR dealership would have mentioned it when they had the car in for alignment. I had my tires rotated yesterday and hoped that would the LR3 track straighter but it still slightly does it. I dont hear any unusual sounds coming from that side of the vehicle while driving, but just the fact that the LR3 does not track 100% straight and the feeling on the steering wheel while driving leaves me to believe i could have a problem with the suspension on that side..you guys have any input? the dealership is an hour drive from me and im almost out of warranty so with your guys help i could get it in the dealership sooner than later if you guys think it can lead to a more serious problem

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it's directly suspension related. You have the stock Goodyear Wrangler HP's? It might just be them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99