What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loaded up all my gear and food for a 10 day expedition through Southern Oregon. I leave tomorrow and join up with the rest of the Group Saturday Afternoon. The goal is as many back roads as possible. The highlight will be the McGrew Trail out of O'Brien. I am headed out with PCRC and 5 other rigs. A RRC, D1 and three Series rovers!!! Pics to come upon my return!!!

This is a pic from my scouting trip last march over spring break. Should be dry by now!!!
IMG_1976.JPG

zgrmns

Reaction score
Nice pic

I'm in western Montana and looking to get out a little bit. Are there any northwest clubs that you are aware of? We should get a trip together

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a member of PCRC "Pacific Coast Rover Club". There is a another club based around the Seattle area, I think Houm_WA is a part of. In addition to that there is the Northwest Overland Society "NWOS", this group is just based upon expeditionary travel and not just Land Rovers (Although there are many of them in the group) Lots of Jeeps and Toyota's too. I get out for atleast one extended trip a year plus many weekend trips.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to clean bugs out of it...

I know it, that's why I am going to start driving backwards from now on. I haven't had to clean it yet but it did cross my mind two seconds after your post.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone put a coat of wax on Vikky today too :biggrin:

vikky2_1670954c.jpg

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SparePainted-CellPhone.jpg

Finally got the tire mounted on the spare so I could paint It, so i did :biggrin:

(Btw still drying, hopefully those dark spots go away *fingers crossed*)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99