Got rear-ended................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Vegas on Christmas eve, just about to exit the freeway and dreaming about the buffet(after 7 hours terrible traffic jam on the I-15)...Then somebody played hide and seek with his brake pedal..

I know the Discovery was build like a tank; I have seem so many rear-ended accident regards to D3 and D4...So I was like"let me see how bad your car is" attitude when pulled over..well, I wasn't surprised..

oh.....the parking sensors are still working..

8313917202_5c1ecf8ba6_k.jpg

8312846441_295d05a140_k.jpg

8312850905_03cc3337d4_k.jpg

8312848499_c3ed946eae_k.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Doesn't even look like you got hit. Almost totaled the Toyota!

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing! If you look on my page...we got hit the same way...the other vehicle was destroyed. Same type of damage to mine, that molding popped up and some very minor scratches. Yes, my parking sensors still worked. If was as our beasts "yawned" when they were hit :)

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poor Toyo...BUT the real question as Joe pointed out....a TDV6!?!?!? I assume it isn't just a badge swap since your plate reads 35+MPG. Is it real?

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh....that's just a joke...since all my friend had some kind of hybrid and always talking "green" to me...I never agree with them, battery cars are NOT green...So I got the plate and that TDV6 badge to "pretend" I'm green, which they believed..which further proofed they are "stupid"....lol

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing! If you look on my page...we got hit the same way...the other vehicle was destroyed. Same type of damage to mine, that molding popped up and some very minor scratches. Yes, my parking sensors still worked. If was as our beasts "yawned" when they were hit :)

Yes, that Juke....I was picturing that Juke from your accident when I pulled over...cheers .

Last edited:

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that Juke....I was picturing that Juke from your accident when I pulled over...cheers .

I have been telling everyone about our vehicle's getting hit and cars bouncing off us. Saved alot of aggravation at the body shop for our vehicles because of the sheer strength. Cheers back at ya!

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see how well they hold up - hope to never need to see it myself, but nice to know the family is safe in this beast.

Love the Disco 4 and TDV6 badges - Too bad they are not "real"....Hey LandRover....Are you listening here? We want the TD in the States!!! And give us back the Disco name while you're at it.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice to see how well they hold up - hope to never need to see it myself, but nice to know the family is safe in this beast.

Love the disco 4 and tdv6 badges - too bad they are not "real"....hey landrover....are you listening here? We want the td in the states!!! And give us back the disco name while you're at it.
amen!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90