18" Wheels on LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalenvenn

Reaction score
I'm looking to put some 18" wheels onto my LR4 and I've reveiwed multiple forums and websites discussing the clearance issue of the MASSIVE calipers and brakes this truck has. I saw only one option that really worked from compomotive but I'd like to go another route, I'm hoping to fit some Method NV rims to my LR. As for offset, I'm not really concerned. I'd like a little bit of a wider stance anyways and I'm not immediately concerned with the wheels sitting flush with the fenders.

This is all part of my upgrade process. I'll also be fitting some ARB bumpers and rock sliders as well as the 2.5inch pushrod lift kit. Looking to fit a 31" or 32" tire. Also doing a rear-door mounted spare setup.

Looking forward to hearing my options!

Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mudtech 4x4 (I believe located in Italy, or it could be Germany... kinda hard to tell from their web site) also has an aftermarket 18" wheel that apparently - still have to see one in the wild here in North America - fits the LR4.

http://www.mudtech4x4.com/cerchi-raid/?lang=en#more-3569

But, the more choices, the better (especially if they are cheaper than the Compos...) Let us know how it goes with those Method NV.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635