2000 RR Water in Spare Tire Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dbs600

Hello:

I am the owner of a 2000 Range Rover and whenever it rains water accumulates in the spare tire area. After this happens, the water stays there for long periods at a time. Has anyone experienced the same? Is there any way to drain the water? The dealer wants 1 hour of labor just to figure out what is wrong ($115). Is there a common known fix for this?

Thank you so much,

JD

F

FPierce

I also experienced this recently on my 99 HSE......it had been sitting.....I dont know where the sunroof drains are ????or if there are any body drains that might be clogged?
I removed the spare and dried with towel.......haven't checked in a month or so but any info on where drains are would be appreciated!!!!!
F.P.

D

dbs600

per another user on another board's suggestion - he claimed that there were drains in the spare tire well - i was unable to find them

what i did do though was the same as yourself - removed the spare tire and dry vac'ed the area. no water yet - but it hasnt rainned much since then.

ill keep you posted if i find a fix.

JD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM