2001 SD happy owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

BPedersen

My wife and I bought a 2001 a few weeks ago and just took it off road a few days ago, with big grins! this thing is awesome and our great dane fits in it with plenty of room to relax. As we learn how to properly drive off raod and the vehicle (and our) limits we're sure we'll love it even more. we used our vw cabrio like a truck till it almost died so we traded it in on a SD with 40k miles.
The mod bug had bitten me before we left the dealership and bit her when she saw the trail.

Bryan &Rebecca Pedersen

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you enjoy your new family member.... and yes a Land Rover is a family member....

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of family members, It also sounds like you have a built in recovery system already...if you get stuck you can just hook a tow strap to your dogs collar ;-).

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you calling your wife a winch? thats not very nice :)

B

BPedersen

joey said:
Glad to hear you enjoy your new family member.... and yes a Land Rover is a family member....
Just like our old VW's- we have a large family now

and our dog probably could pull it out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM