2004 RR-HSE Rear Airbag Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the rear airbag suspension for a 2004 Range Rover HSE. This airbag fits the 2003-2005 HSE models, either left or right side of the vehicle. Bag works perfectly fine, but keep in mind that it is used and I cannot provide any type of warranty for it. I had all four airbags replaced at about 70k, due to the fact that my front left airbag blew out on me. I manage to sale the front right already, and additionally; I also sold one out of the remaining two rear airbags. In case you are interested email me, Im willing to negotiate for a lower price. Local pick-up is avaialable if not I can have it shipped to you as well. Thanks once again. Keep on Rovin...:bandit:

RobertColunga

Banned
Reaction score
Hi bro! is the airbag suspension still available? do you do shipping to 33601? or if its no longer available, do you have other parts you are selling?

Last edited:

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there Robert, I still have the airbag and yes, I'm willing to ship it to your location. I can have it shipped to your location depending on how fast you need it. Asking price $50 plus additional shipping cost of $14.95:

Priority Mail® Large Flat Rate Box
USPS-Produced Box: 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" or 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3"

My PayPal email is [email protected]

In case you are interested, email me. Thanks once again Robert.

Luis F. Perez

RobertColunga

Banned
Reaction score
Hey there Robert, I still have the airbag and yes, I'm willing to ship it to your location. I can have it shipped to your location depending on how fast you need it. Asking price $50 plus additional shipping cost of $14.95:

Priority Mail® Large Flat Rate Box
USPS-Produced Box: 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" or 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3"

My PayPal email is [email protected]

In case you are interested, email me. Thanks once again Robert.

Luis F. Perez

Hi NhudeST! Thank you for the fast reply, sorry I was too late to see your response but I already got my truck air suspension. Really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635