2005 LR3 SE-7 with EXTENDED WARRANTY...price reduced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilsonam

Reaction score
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE....OURS COMES WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY! This is a LOADED 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE 7 V8 passenger in MINT CONDITION. The color is Silver with interior black leather. It has LOW 30,000 miles and comes with Land Rover's CERTIFIED extended warranty 72 months/75,000 miles(flat tire/dead battery service, lockout service, towing to nearest Land Rover dealer, and coverage for a replacement vehicle while yours is being serviced)! This LR3 is loaded with every dealer option. Purchased CERTIFIED from Portland's Land Rover and has been serviced there since. This truck has NEW TIRES and NEW BRAKES. Just in for the major 30k tune up, and also includes FREE the 45k tune up from Land Rover Portland. Here are the specs:
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black Leather
Automatic
Upgraded XENON Lighting Package, Projector Headlights
Adjustable Suspension
Upgraded Full Size Spare with Matching 18" Alloy Wheel
Upgraded Heavy Duty Package, Locking Differential, Tow Package
3 Moonroofs

Sensor Heated windshield
Rear Park Distance Control
Tinted Windows
Upgraded Rear Passenger Seating (7 Passengers)
Cold Climate Package with Front and Center Heated Seats, Heated Windshield and Washers
Rear 3rd Row Climate Option

Auxiliary Plug for MP3/iPod

Loaded with upgraded AM/FM/6 CD Audio System
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Brand New Toyo Proxes S/T Tires 265/60/18
Brand New brakes
All weather Land Rover rubber floor mats througout
Clean title and Carfax
Nonsmoker
Warranty EXTENDED to 6 year/75,000 miles through Land Rover <br />
It has been kept waxed, detailed, and ALWAYS garaged! I take pride in how my vehicle looks on the inside and out. Our needs have changed, so the Land Rover must go. Asking $29,900 or BEST OFFER. Please contact me by phone or e-mail for more pictures if needed. Please call 590-4951.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might want to post your area code ;)

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my area, at least, that's dealer retail for an '06 SE certified. Just offering some feedback.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9