2006 Range Rover hse smog problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ok I’ll check with local LR mechanic if he can clear the engine adaptation values. The thing is the old O2 sensors didn’t throw a code but the new ones do so I’m not sure what’s going on. The local mechanic suggested putting the old ones back but that still doesn’t fix original problem of O2 sensor not ready when trying to smog. Do you know what the approximate charge would be to clear the adaptation values? Like I said he charged 200 to clean MAF which I already did and clear CEL’s which I also could have done. Besides that he didn’t give any other diagnostic or good advice.

Onash

Reaction score
In your post a couple of days ago regarding resetting the engine adaptation values, you had offered the person asking a question that you can help figure out how to use a non-branded scanner to reset the values. I'm in a similar situation with Lean bank 1 and have gone through a few repairs to no avail.

I have the Innova 3100abs scanner. Can that be used to reset the engine adaptation values?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72