2006 Range Rover Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

FriscoKid04

Well I just got back from Sport training in Scottsdale AZ and it was hot. Needless to say this truck is going to change Land Rover for years to come. One thing I am most impressed with is the new Adapative Cruise Control. Set your speed and forget it! While holding at 65MPH a truck changed lanes in front of me.The RRSPT via radar slowed do to keep my safe distance. I even used all the way off the highway, getting off the ramp and to the light. It shut off at 6mph and I took over. Talk about auto pilot it brings a whole new phrase to the term.

Though ever so smaller than it's bigger brother the price is in line and for sure the performance. Rumor has it that LR employee's will be able to purchase one at a REAL discount but colors are limited. I will for sure get one because it's the perfect truck between the LR3 and RR full size.

The first 4 we had come in are sold in 3 days and so far everyone is happy. If you get a chance drop bye one of the centers and take a look.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635