2010 LR4 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cymro

Reaction score
LR4 Lux Pricing

Havign just spent a couple of weeks looking for a Lux LR4 I can say that it depends where you are in the country.
Here (near Boston) we have a few dealers who are prepared to price very aggresively (at/near invoice). I could not find one to meet my timeframe/specs so ended up calling up / down the east coast.

The smaller dealers were much more aggreable. Frankly I found the "largest dealer on the east coast" to be rather arrogant in attitude (would not have bought even if they had one).

In the Boston area I found all 4 dealerships to have good staff and developed the best relationship with Matt Phillips in Sudbury - good guy and knows his stuff.

They were not the best on price but I managed a deal on their demo vehicle that was fair.

I don't think squeezing the last dollar out of a deal makes that much sense......These care are unreliable and your going to be spending a lot of time with your salesman/dealership.....The 'love' had better be mutual :)

Happy to talk about the experience if you want to PM me.
1. Make sure you finance - there's a kicker for them if you finance a minimum of $10K which can sweeten the deal.
2. Understand your warranty financing options - don't squabbble over the last dollar on purchase only to be caught flat footed with the warranty. Get a price for your car and one WITH bumper to bumper coverage.

(that's where Sudbury really came through - they had thought through the warranty to get one that covered the stuff that fails on these rigs)

Loving my Stornoway Lux.

E

cymro

Reaction score
Hanover

I meant to mention in my previous post that he guys in Hanover (Paul Attardo and Vincent) were incredibly helpful in my search.
They offered a great price and tried hard (through a swap) to get me the right car.
Sadly - the inventory is tight and nobody would swap in a car

hope this helps
E

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV